I have been looking for a natural facial and body scrub for a while and let me just say there are so many out there, for all skin problems…
For DIY exfoliating treatment, you only need a few ingredients, most of which you already have at home and lots of people swear by them, your skin will feel cleaner, softer and healthier.
After some online research, and taking account my main problem is dry skin, I end up choosing a Brown Sugar-Green Tea leaves-Honey-Olive oil Scrub.
1 Green tea bag
2 tbs honey
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 tbs brown sugar
1. Boil a glass of water and let the green tea leaves brew for 1 min. Save the tea for later.
2. Tear open the bag of green tea and mix the leaves with honey, olive oil and the brown sugar.
3. If you never used it before, put a little on your skin before using to test any possible skin reaction.
4. After washing your skin, add the scrub and gently massage your skin. Leave it on for 5-10min (it will also nourish your skin).
5. Wash your face with the green tea prepared in step 1 (it will feel so refreshing).
My thoughts? Oh I love it =) My skin feels so soft and clean, and I really appreciate washing my skin with the green tea, oh so refreshing.
Have you tried any natural scrub? Let me know your experiences.